Join The Team
• Valid current cosmetology license
• Excellent time management skills, and the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
• Ability to communicate with customers regarding services offered and requested and the customer’s needs and wants.
• Conduct quality consultations by suggesting hairstyles according to physical features of the customer, current styles, or from the customer’s instructions.
• Maintain professional appearance and a positive attitude.
• Maintain workstation and other salon areas in a sanitary, clean, orderly manner to board certified standards for cleanliness.
Email us at or
complete the form below and let us know you are interested!